Spread the word and tell your friends on social media!
Neurocare’s Head Start 10K is BACK!
When: Sunday 22nd May 2022, registration from 8am
Where: Rother Valley Country Park, Sheffield, S26 5PQ
Sheffield’s flattest, fastest and friendliest charity run is back! We want to celebrate by making it our biggest and best year yet, so lace up your running shoes for a UKA chip-timed 10K and raise lifesaving funds for Neurocare.
Furry friends also welcome!
10K - £18
10K UKA accredited - £16
(plus a 99p booking fee)
- Chip-timed, UKA accredited and licensed 10K course
- Digital Race Pack with route and other important information
- Digital Guide to Fundraising
- Fun pre-race warm up
- Finisher medal and goodie bag
- Atmospheric charity village and route with giveaways, entertainment, free sports massages and more!
- A FREE charity t-shirt if you set up a JustGiving page to raise sponsorship for Neurocare
- A sense achievement having helped a very worthy cause!
You’ll be joining #TeamNeurocare in our fight to improve the lives of patients with head injuries, brain tumours and other complex neurological conditions.
Would you like to sign up for the 5K fun run instead? If so, click here www.theentrypoint.co.uk/events/the-head-start-5k-fun-run-2022-Yn5bZ9gM0eVGlN2
|The Head Start 10k Entry||£18.99|